Lipotropic Injections are used as a dietary supplement that aids in the metabolism of fats and carbohydrates. These Lipotropic nutrients are compounds that promote the flow of fat and bile to and from the liver. In essence, they produce a “decongesting” effect on the liver and promote improved liver function and fat metabolism. There are several type of Lipotropic injections available.
The standard blend and plus blend are focused on liver decongestion, fat metabolism and the plus blend offers increased energy.
LIV Injections contain, L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine, and L-Valine all branch chain amino acids. Branched-chain amino acids (BCAAs) are a group of three essential amino acids: leucine, isoleucine and valine. BCAA’s are roughly 1/3 of the amino acids with in muscle tissue. Essential amino acids are not synthesized by the body on their own. This is why supplementation is needed. This specific amino promotes muscle growth by protein synthesis.
GOAL (Glutamine, Ornithine, Arginine and Lysine) is an amino acid blend which is commonly utilized for weight loss and endurance. Glutamine improves immunity, aids in cellular repair, healing, and intestinal health. Ornithine helps to manage fatigue, arginine is known to support blood vessel tone and boost nitric oxide levels. While Lysine together with its fatty acids helps to burn calories, making this a popular therapy for weekend warriors and athletes of all ages.
Telehealth consult is included and required before products are shipped. Once peptides or products have shipped for personal use refunds are not available.
- Standard Blend – Dosing 1ml every 3 days for 6 doses, then 1ml every 4 days for 4 doses, then 1ml every 5 days for 2 doses.
- Lipotropic MIC Blend Standard – 30ml Vial – MIC (25/50/50mg), Pyridoxine 25mg, Dexpanthenol 25mg, B12 0.51mg
- Plus Blend – Dosing 1ml every 3 days for 6 doses, then 1ml every 4 days for 4 doses, then 1ml every 5 days for 2 doses.
- Lipotropic MIC Blend Plus – 30ml Via – MIC (25/50/50mg), Pyridoxine 25mg, Dexpanthenol 25mg, L-Arginine 15mg, L-Carnitine 15mg, B12 0.51mg
- Capsule Blend – Dosing twice daily for 2 weeks then daily for 6 weeks
- Lipotropic MIC Blend Plus Capsule – MIC (50/100/5mg), Pyridoxine (25mg), L-Arginine (250mg), L-Carnitine (250mg), B12 (1mg)
- LIV Blend – Dosing 1ml every 3 days for 6 doses, then 1ml every 4 days for 4 doses, then 1ml every 5 days for 2 doses.
- Leucine / Isoleucine / Valine 10/15/40mg/ml Injection – 10ml Vial
- GOAL Blend – Dosing 1ml Daily for 30 days
- Glutamine, Ornithine, Arginine and Lysine (25/75/150/150mg/mL) 30ml Vial
• Methionine – has a fat-dissolving effect and reduces the depositing of fat in the liver. It has anti-inflammatory properties, is a pain-reliever and stimulates the formation of cartilage tissue.• Inositol – Dietary supplement that breaks down sugars to use as energy. Regulates hormones, reduces anxiety and is an anti-depressant. Reduces risk of diabetes, reduces symptoms of Alzheimers, OCD, PMS, PTSD, and Bi-polar disorder.
• Choline – contributes to the health of cell membranes in the brain, protecting neural membranes and encouraging excellent signalling capacity. Choline is a also a key precursor in the production of acetylcholine, the neurotransmitter which regulates the forming of memories, recall of information, the ability to focus, verbal reasoning, and some math skills. Helps you feel your best physically and mentally.
• Pyridoxine (B6) – is involved in more bodily functions than almost any other single nutrient. It is necessary to produce hydrochloric acid and the absorption of fats and proteins. It also aids in maintaining sodium and potassium balance, therefore benefiting the control of water retention. Pyridoxine is important for normal brain development and for keeping the nervous system and immune system healthy.
• Dexpanthenol (B5) – plays an important role in metabolism by breaking down fats and carbohydrates for energy. it is used for maintaining a healthy digestive tract and helps the body use other vitamins more effectively. Regulates the immune system and improves the body’s ability to withstand stressful conditions.
• Cyanocobalamin (B12) – Helps with Memory Loss, boost mood, increases energy, boosts the immune system, slows aging, used for heart disease, liver and kidney disease. Also helps with male infertility, diabetes, sleep, depression, and weak bones (osteoporosis).
• L-Carnitine – transports fatty acids more quickly and throws them into the metabolic furnace. This means that the body is burning fat instead of storing it. Owing to its fat-oxidizing effect, carnitine is also used for weight reduction and is often referred to as a “fat burner”. Used to reduce High cholesterol, reduces risk of heart disease, helps with infertility, circulation, brain disorders like Rhett Syndrome, chronic fatigue syndrome, diabetes, overactive thyroid, ADHD, and to improve performance and endurance.
• L-Arginine – reduces fat mass and increases muscle mass. L-Arginine is known to increase the activity of insulin, which manipulates hormones that metabolize fats. It also increases strength for exercises, thus making it effective in a weight loss program. Supports kidneys in excretion, improves the flow of blood, Boosts immunity Improves recovery after an illness and increases the output of the growth hormone.
- Leucine: works synergistically with isoleucine and valine. It helps repair lean mass, regulate blood sugar, and fight fatigue. It has also shown to temporarily increase the production of growth hormone. It is metabolized quickly which means it helps prevent muscle wasting too. It aids in healing bone, skin, muscle tissue after traumatic injury.
- Isoleucine: increases endurance, helps repair lean tissue and promotes blood clotting at the site of injury. A deficiency can produce symptoms similar to hypoglycemia, which include: Headaches, Dizziness, Fatigue, Depression, Confusion, Irritability.
- Valine: aids in removing excess nitrogen from the liver then transporting it to tissues that need it. It is also being studied for supporting bodies with organ damage from drugs/alcohol.
GOAL is an amino acid blend which is commonly utilized for weight loss and endurance. Glutamine improves immunity, aids in cellular repair, healing, and intestinal health. Ornithine helps to manage fatigue by stabilizing energy levels and promoting better sleep. It’s utilized to reduce fatigue and improve measures of athletic performance such as speed, strength, and power in some people. Also, taking ornithine in combination with arginine seems to improve strength and power in male weightlifters. Arginine is known to support blood vessel tone and boost nitric oxide levels. While Lysine together with its fatty acids helps to burn calories, thus giving the body a necessary source of energy. Lysine as an amino acid may boost the energy levels, promote weight loss process and support the digestive system. This combination is often the power punch patients are looking for to improve overall health while improving body composition encouraged by improved metabolic function resulting in weight loss.