Sermorelin is a synthetic hormone peptide composed of 29 amino acids. It’s similar in structure to a growth hormone releasing hormone (GHRH). Growth hormone is required for normal growth, bone development and regulatory effects on protein, carbohydrate and lipid metabolism. Human aging is accompanied by declining growth hormone (gh) and insulin-like growth factor-1 (IGF-1) levels. Sermorelin is commonly utilized to optimize growth hormone levels in adults, while offering a variable IGF-1 increase. Sermorelin also aids in promoting a healthy immune system, along with improved hormonal balance enhanced energy, to burn fat, increase lean muscle, improve sleep quality, enhance memory, sex drive and more, by stimulating the production and release of hormones by the pituitary. Sermorelin is normally prescribed at night to maximize the body’s natural cycle of growth hormone and stimulate the pituitary gland during REM sleep.
Sermorelin is often compared with CJC-1295. CJC-1295 is 30 amino acid peptide hormone that has shown amazing results as a Growth Hormone Releasing Hormone (GHRH) analog. CJC-1295 stimulates HGH secretion and can provide a steady increase of HGH with minimal eﬀect on cortisol and prolactin levels. This means increased protein synthesis thus promoting growth and fat loss simultaneously. Ipamorelin mimics ghrelin and binds to the ghrelin receptor (or GH secretagogue receptor, GHSR) in the brain, thereby selectively stimulating the release of GH from the pituitary gland.
- Sermorelin (9mg) Lyophilized Vial – Dosing 200-500mcg once daily, 5 of 7 nights a week, at bedtime 90 minutes after last caloric intake
- Sermorelin (15mg) Lyophilized Vial – Dosing 200-500mcg once daily, 5 of 7 nights a week, at bedtime 90 minutes after last caloric intake
- Sermorelin (500mcg) Sublingual Troche #30 – Dosing 500mcg once daily, 5 of 7 nights a week, at bedtime 90 minutes after last caloric intake
Sermorelin is considered a long-term therapy, over months. All growth hormones take months before the benefit is appreciates. In the first 3 months we anticipate:
- Increased energy and metabolism
- Improved stamina, libido, and mental focus
- Quality REM sleep
- Enhanced appearance of hair, skin and nails.
In months 4-6 we anticipate:
- Weight loss
- Adding lean muscle mass, in proportion to body
- Hair and skin appearance improvement
- Decease in BMI by 5-10%