The Supplement Assessment is a comprehensive review of your current supplements using the Cellular Micronutrient Assay (CMA). An estimated 57% of Americans take supplements on a daily basis, spending $32 billion annually. How do you know if you the supplements you take are working for your body? The Cellular Micronutrient Assay, Redox Assay and Antioxidant Protection Assay provide a comprehensive understanding of your cells nutrition and deficiencies.
- Cellular Micronutrient Assay (CMA)
- 50 different vitamins, minerals and amino acids.
- Redox & Antioxidant Assay
- 31 different botanicals, plant extracts, pigments, and phytonutrients.
- 17 different antioxidant, anti-inflammatory nutrients, fatty acids and enzymes
We start by pulling out the box of supplements in your kitchen, and together we write down what you are taking, why and how much you are spending every month. Next we help you trash bad or harmful supplements. Afterwards we draw your blood and send the CMA to the lab. These are drawn Sunday-Thursday only. Finally when the results come back in 7-10 days, we adjust your supplements plan that will work for your body. On average we save clients >$200/month in supplement spending. We want you to be on supplements that work for you, and worth the investment.